JRF MOI 333M Series Rogowski Coil
• Revenue-Grade distribution transformer monitoring
• Energy sub-meters
• Power meters
• Power quality monitoring
• Condition monitoring
• Distributed measurement systems
• AC current probe utility by the Rogowski principle
• Flexible and lightweight
• Easy & quick installation in uninterruptible power line
• Insulation CATHI 1000V, IV 600V
• Accuracy Class 0.5/1.0 complying with IEC61869-2
• Certificated for & CE complying with I EC 61010-1
• Optional size is available from ID 80 to 115mm.
Clamp-on Flexible Rogowski coil Current Transducer has been designed for accurate measurement of AC current with a safe output voltage RMS. JRF MOI series is the precision current probe for Revenue-Grade Distribution transformer monitoring. With voltage integrator configuration, it can replace the existing CT directly.