Multi-Gem 18 Multi-Circuit Meter
• Active/Reactive/Apparent Power, Active/Reactive/Apparent Energy
• Measurement : Phase voltage, Line voltage & current, Frequency, Power Factor, Unbalance
• Max. 18 Channels 1P2W or Max. 8 channels 3P3W feeders (needs an auxiliary transformer for providing 230V supply) or Max. 6 channels for 3P4W power monitoring
• Multi Green Energy Meter (Multi-GEM) is able to measure and monitor multi electric power loads
• 0.5/1.0 Class accuracy for power measurement conformed by IEC62053-22/IEC62053-21
• Flexible application for the single phase 2wires / 3phase 4wires / 3phase 3wires power line
• Cost saving by power consumption monitoring
• Sag/Swell detection
• Total Harmonics Distortion (THD)
• 1 Analog input terminal for temperature measurement (NTC)
• Support RS485 Serial(Modbus RTU) and Ethernet(Modbus TCP) Comm
Multi Green Energy(Multi-GEM) offers reliable and accurate energy monitoring & management in real-time at electric multople feeding points.
The Multi-GEM 18 automatically provides metering, demand, energy readings and loggings over multi feeding points with Multi-GEM 18 channels monitoring from the 18 feeders for 1P2W, 8 feeders for 3P3W, 6 feeders for 3P4W or any combination of single and three phase circuits.
This useful flexibility makes Multi-GEM1 8 to be effective over IDC (Internet Date Center), office buildings, and shopping mall and the other industries.
Current detection of Multi-GEM 18 is operated via external current transformers(CTs).
Each CT measures and log the current and energy with the voltage input consumed by each of the branch circuits at the electric feeding points.
This flexibility allows simple restructuring for electric circuit group with wiring changes.
The flexible structure makes an easy energy consuming analysis and electric bill count for a valuable saving of time and money naturally.