JCP21-V Series Clamp-On AC Current Probe
• Breaker panel measurement
• Industrial loads
• Residential and commercial sites
• Data logging/recording
• Dual Range
• Small Compact Size
• AC Measurement ranges from 1mA to 300 A
• DC Measurement ranges from 100mA to 300 A
• Designed to meet UL EN 61010, 600V CATIII safety standard
• Double insulation
• CE Mark
The JCP21 series of clamp-on current probe can monitor AC or DC current and output a corresponding signal. The AC output models are self-powered and output options include: 1A, 5A, 333mV, 1V, 2V and 5V. The ratio models also output AC in these ratios: 1:1000, 1:1500, 1:2000, 1:2500, 1:3000 and 1:5000. The JCP21-VDC outputs a voltage of 5Vdc or 10Vdc and requires +/- 15Vdc, and can measure AC or DC.
The JCP21 AC models measure from 0.001 to ~300Arms. The JCP21-VDC can measure from 100mA to ~300Adc. Both options have an inner diameter of 21mm.