JS21L-0.1A Series – Precision Outdoor Split-Core Current Transformer
• Energy sub-meter
• Power meters
• Power quality monitoring
• Distributed measurement systems
• HVAC & Pumps, etc.
• The mating surfaces of the transformer cores are
protected by a rubber gasket.
• The transformer cases are UV stabilized thermoplastic.
• Water proof (IP67 or IP65 Option)
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed
The JS21L-0.1A series of precision outdoor, split-core current transformer by J&D offers a 100 milliamp output signal based on the model and ratio to the source current. The JS21L-0.1A series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings. This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them. The JS21L-0.1A includes an over-voltage protection circuit which provides an added level of safety to the unit.
• The contact surface of the core material has been waterproofed, it still may be susceptible to rust. Any rust can be removed with the use of WD-40 or CRC5-56 then the unit may be used as normal.
• When cleaning the core or housing, do not use any chemicals other than WD-40 or CRC5-56.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.