JM21FA-RMS Series – Revenue-Grade Split-Core Current Transformer
• Automation and Supervision
• Safety and Condition Monitoring
• HVAC & Pumps
• Small Industrial Motors
• Self-powered and loop-powered versions
• Operating range: -20°C to +60°C
• Isolation test voltage : 3.5kV RMS / 50Hz / 1min
• Sensing aperture : 21mm(for non-contact measurement)
• UL94-V0 recognized materials
• High isolation between primary and secondary circuits
• Compact case
• Cost-effective solution
• Easy installation
JM21FA-RMS series of split-core current transformer offers and RMS output. The JM21FA-RMS offers high isolation between the primary and secondary circuits.
The F in the JM21FA means that it has a ferrite core, the JM21NA offers a nickel core.