JC16F-V Series – Split-Core Current Transformer
• HVAC & Pumps
• Small Industrial Motors
• Nylon-spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes easy to install to the existent equipment such as a power distribution boards
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010-1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed.
The JC16F-V series of split-core current transformer offers a 0~5V DC output based on the source current. The JC16F-V is designed for energy management with a convenient connection to most sub-meters. The JC16F-V is also compatible with current measurement systems connected to power line carriers (PLCs) or remote controlled software systems such as SCADA when used for automation. The JC16F-V can also be used for security applications, condition monitoring, load monitoring, protection systems and for predictive maintenance of conveyors, pumps and HVAC motors. In addition, each individual CT includes an over-voltage protection circuit which is installed for added safety and reliability. The split-core design allows for easy installation in existing architecture.
• If the core contact surface is hit/dropped, internal core material could be damaged.
• When installing, only use the original output screws for attaching leads. J&D discourages using any other connector screws when installing this CT.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.