• Output-lead-wire, secure locking hinge, ﬂat screw clip type make easy to install to the existent equipment such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010-1 certified
The JS08W split-core current transformer by J&D is designed for use in energy efficiency monitoring and automation applications. Applications include sub-metering cost allocation, dynamic energy consumption and peak load analysis. The JS08W series is simple to use. The compact split-core design offers easy installation and is perfect for many metering applications. The JS08W is ideal for distributed measurement systems and can be easily retro-fitted into existing installations, established buildings, and non-interruptible equipment thanks to its split-core design, which allows the JS08W to be connected around the source. The JS08W series of split-core current transformer offers a 10mA output based on the source current.
• The contact surface of the core material has been waterproofed, it still may be susceptible to rust. Any rust can be removed with the use of WD-40 or CRC5-56 then the unit may be used as normal.
• When cleaning the core or housing, do not use any chemicals other than WD-40 or CRC5-56.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.