JS24FL-333mV Output Series – Split-Core Current Transformer
• Power meters
• General sets
• Distributed measurement systems
• Control panels
• PC spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge,
one-touch structure make easy to install to the existent
equipment such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 - 1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed
The JS24FL-333mV series of split-core current transformer by J&D offers a 333mV output based on the ratio from the source current. The JS24FL-333mV series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings. This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them. The JS24FL-333mV includes an over-voltage protection circuit which provides an added level of safety to the unit.
• The internal core material may sustain damage, if the surface of the core is struck
• Lead wires available in custom lengths