JM21F-333mV Series – Revenue-Grade Split-Core Current Transformer
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General Sets
• Control panels
• Steel spring plate, output-terminal, secure locking hinge,
one-touch structure easily to install to existing equipment
such as a power distribution board
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 - 1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed
JM21F series of split-core current transformer offers a 333mV output based on the ratio from the source current. The JM21F series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings. This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them. The JM21F includes an over-voltage protection circuit which provides an added level of safety to the unit.
The JMS21F is a Class 0.5s current transformer.
• Lead wires available in custom lengths