JC16FL-333mV Series – Split-Core Current Transformer
• Energy sub-meter
• Power meters
• power quality monitoring
• HVAC & Pumps, Etc.
• Distributed measurement system
• High accuracy : 1% from 10% to 120% of rated current
• Nylon-spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes easy to install to the existent equipment such as a power distribution boards
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010-1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed.
The JC16FL series of split-core current transformer offers a 333mV output based on the source current. The JC16FL can be connected directly to compatible sub-meters and don’t require sub-meters to include internal current transformers for accurate monitoring. This allows one meter to be used for various sources with differing currents by simply using different CTs. The split-core design allows for easy installation in existing architecture.
• If you impact the core contact surface, internal core material could be damaged.
• Customizing output lead wire