JS18S-1A Series – Split-Core Current Transformer
• Power meters
• General sets
• Distributed measurement systems
• Control panels
• PC spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure make easy to install to the existent equipments such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0.
• UL / EN 61010 - 1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit installed for added security/safety
TheJS18S-1A series of precision outdoor, split-core current transformer by J&D offers a 1 Amp output signal based on the model and ratio to the source current. The JS18S-1A series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings. This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them. The JS18S-1A includes an over-voltage protection circuit which provides an added level of safety to the unit.
• The contact surface of the core material has been waterproofed, it still may be susceptible to rust. Any rust can be removed with the use of WD-40 or CRC5-56 then the unit may be used as normal.
• When cleaning the core or housing, do not use any chemicals other than WD-40 or CRC5-56.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.