JC36S-1A Series – Split-Core Current Transformer
• Power meters
• General sets
• Control panels
• Distributed measurement system
• PC spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure make easy to install to the existent equipment such as a power distribution boards
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010-1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed.
The JC36S series of split-core current transformer offers a 1A output based on the source current. The JC36S can be connected directly to compatible sub-meters and don’t require sub-meters to include internal current transformers for accurate monitoring. This allows one meter to be used for various sources with differing currents by simply using different CTs. In addition, each individual CT includes an over-voltage protection circuit which is installed for added safety and reliability. The split-core design allows for easy installation in existing architecture.
• The contact surface of the core material has been waterproofed, it still may be susceptible to rust. Any rust can be removed with the use of WD-40 or CRC5-56 then the unit may be used as normal.
• When cleaning the core or housing, do not use any chemicals other than WD-40 or CRC5-56.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.