JSC-02N-100mA Series – Split-Core Current Transformer
• Power Meters
• General Sets
• Control Pannels
• Distributed Measurement System
• High quality comprehensive measurement.
• Available in a wide range of transformer ratings
• Accuracy up to Class 0.5S
• Faster installation
• Cost effective
• Long product life
This model of the JSC-02N series of split-core current transformer by J&D provides a 100mA output based on the current provided at the source. The JSC-02N is designed for use with power meters, distribution systems, control panels, Switchgear as well as other equipment. The JSC-02N is ideal for distributed measurement systems and can be easily installed into existing installations, established buildings, and non-interruptible equipment thanks to its split-core design. The split-core design allows the JSC-02N to be connected around the source without having to disconnect and reconnect the source wire. In addition, the JSC-02N has an over-voltage circuit installed which provides extra safety and reliability.
• The contact surface of the core material has been waterproofed, it still may be susceptible to rust. Any rust can be removed with the use of WD-40 or CRC5-56 then the unit may be used as normal.
• When cleaning the core or housing, do not use any chemicals other than WD-40 or CRC5-56.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.