• Output-lead-wire, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure make easy to install to the existent equipment such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0.
• UL / EN 61010 - 1 certified
The JS10NL-XXXmA series of precision outdoor, split-core current transformer by J&D offers a milliamp output signal based on the model and ratio to the source current, determined by the resister. The JS10NL-XXXmA series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings. This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them. The JS10NL-XXXmA includes an over-voltage protection circuit which provides an added level of safety to the unit.
• The contact surface of the core material has been waterproofed, it still may be susceptible to rust. Any rust can be removed with the use of WD-40 or CRC5-56 then the unit may be used as normal.
• When cleaning the core or housing, do not use any chemicals other than WD-40 or CRC5-56.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.