JSC-02-1A Series – Split-Core Current Transformer
• Power Meters
• General Sets
• Control Pannels
• Distributed Measurement System
• High quality comprehensive measurement.
• Available in a wide range of transformer ratings
• Accuracy up to Class 0.5S
• Faster installation
• Cost effective
• Long product life
This model of the JSC-02 series of split-core current transformer by J&D provides a 1A output based on the current provided at the source. The JSC is designed for use with power meters, distribution systems, control panels, Switchgear as well as other equipment. The JSC is ideal for distributed measurement systems and can be easily installed into existing installations, established buildings, and non-interruptible equipment thanks to its split-core design. The split-core design allows the JSC to be connected around the source without having to disconnect and reconnect the source wire. In addition, the JSC has an over-voltage circuit installed which provides extra safety and reliability.
• The contact surface of the core material has been waterproofed, it still may be susceptible to rust. Any rust can be removed with the use of WD-40 or CRC5-56 then the unit may be used as normal.
• When cleaning the core or housing, do not use any chemicals other than WD-40 or CRC5-56.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.